IMPORTANT TO KNOW PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
- HOURS: Thursday 5pm-10pm, Friday 9am-10pm, Saturday 9am-10pm, Sunday 8am-6pm.
- No dogs or cats are permitted on the grounds during Ancaster Fair, with the exception of service animals and our Sunday afternoon School Fair Pet
- RCMP Musical Ride Friday & Saturday 11:30am & 4:30pm shows. Horses on display with RCMP Officer Friday & Saturday 9am-9pm. The shows are part of your fair admission!
- Gate entry is cash only. ATM’s are located within the grounds. Presale tickets are available on-line or at Scotiabank Branches.
- All gates close at 9pm Thursday-Saturday. Buildings close at 10pm Thursday-Saturday. Midway closes at 11pm Thursday-Saturday.
- Sunday gates close at 5pm. Midway and buildings close at 6pm.
- Adults/youth $10, children JK-Gr. 8 $5, preschool FREE
- Earlybird admissions Scotiabank Ancaster, Dundas, Westdale, Upper Wentworth $8
- Earlybird ride tickets $20/18 Fortinos Ancaster
The Ancaster Agricultural Society (A.A.S.)
The volunteers at the Ancaster Fair welcome you to the 166th year!
Our theme this year is “A Farmers Point of View” and we wanted to share with you some of our Farmers, enjoy!
See you at the Fair!
September 22-25, 2016
Admission $10 youth/adults $5 student (FDK-Grade 8) FREE pre-school